Hey, I’m Karen and on the look for wrinkle creams that actually work to make me look younger.
I’ve tested dozens of skin care products, most with modest success. I like to document my experience on the web and you may have seen reports and videos of products I’ve reviewed.
There is a lot of buzz about a wrinkle cream called LifeCell from South Beach Skin Care. They show celebrities like Paula Abdul, Paris Hiltion, Felicity Huffmann featuring LifeCell Skin. This normally doesn’t impress me, a lot of these celebrities do a lot for a nice payment.
The testimonials on the LifeCellSkin.com look quite impressive, that’s why I decided to order the trial (my credit card shouldn’t be charged for the first days, which worked like promised so far).
Today I received the box after 3 days shipping and I made a little video to show you what I received here:
If you want to see my LifeCell Skin Cream experience read on below. I’ll also share with you some secrets and products to avoid which I came across on my anti-wrinkle journey (some of them I can’t share publicly…), contact me if you want to know more.
Does LifeCell Skin work?
Is LifeCell finally the anti-wrinkle cream the solution that brings back the young look of our faces? I’ve tried so many wrinkle creams that I’m not convinced by claims and revolutionary ingredients. Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of LifeCell Skin.
- I like that LifeCell is an all-in-one skin care solution. It covers anti-wrinkle cream, firming cream, moisturizer,age-spot reducer, lip plumber, under-eye treatment.
- Instant Anti-aging effect, this is really nice, if you put the cream on it has a kind of instant lifting effect.
- my skin is sensitive and I had not any problems
- They have nice support people if you have questions with your delivery
- You can test it 30 days free using this link here
- 120 days money back guarantee, which is unheard of
- Lifecell is pretty expensive, but we have to take into account that is an all inclusive product. If I would buy all the different products contained in Lifecell it would cost probably over $300
- It is great to see all these celebrities using Lifecell, I wonder how much they need to pay them and if the cream could be offered less expensive… but it is probably marketing which is required to attract new customers
I’m pleased so far with my LifeCell experience and do recommend it to my friends. I’ll update this post in a few weeks and show you what my results will be.
They currently offer a 30 day free Trial which you can get here: